Our Vision- Mission
A Just society where Christ’s values of contemplation and compassion are lived in selfless service
We restore human dignity to the broken and marginalized through our presence and their empowerment
PROFILE OF THE CSST
We CSSTs, imbued with the Spirit of our Foundress, Mother Teresa of St. Rose of Lima, are called to be women of prayer, living a life of faith and trust in the providence of God, discerning His will and surrendering to it, thereby growing in genuine God experience.
We live a Eucharist-Centred life which makes us simple, joyous and hospitable, reaching out to people in compassionate love and selfless service.
In creative fidelity to our foundational Charism, we zealously commit ourselves to:
- Interpreting and responding to the signs of the times
- Revitalizing our ministries and breaking new grounds
- Restoring human dignity and bringing wholeness to creation
- Empowering the weak and marginalized, particularly women and children
- Building a just society
- Making the kingdom of God, the goal of our mission
Thus we foster Communion in Christ and deepen our commitment to God’s mission in today’s world.